Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Christmas Vacation

         Christmas vacation is a time where we temporarily forget about our priorities in school or work, instead we focus in spending our precious time together with our families. There would be a lot of parties, get togethers and many more. During Christmas vacation, most of the time I just stayed at home.


         On Christmas day, I, my mother, and my two siblings just prepared a simple celebration since it’s just the four us. On the 27th of December, we went to Tagum city to attend my cousin’s wedding. It was a happy day for us, especially for the newlyweds. On December 29, I, my mom and my two siblings went to New Bataan since it’s our grandmother’s death anniversary. My cousins, nephews, uncles, aunts and even some of our family friends were there. It was a time for us to reminisce the times we had with our grandma. On New Year’s Eve, we just ate dinner then slept. There was really nothing grand about my Christmas vacation but I was still happy even though we had nothing. I just have to stay positive and trust God. I’m really looking forward on what this year 2017 has in store for me. Christmas is season of giving and sharing. So let’s just spread the loveee~

9 comments: